INTERNET EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
1. ALL REFUNDS, CREDITS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE SALES RECEIPT
2. THE MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE WITH ALL TAGS ATTACHED
3. ALL MERCHANDISE RETURNED WITHOUT ALL TAGS STILL ATTACHED ARE FINAL SALE.
4. BOOTS AND MERCHANDISE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED OR EXCHANGED IF RETURNED WORN OUTSIDE, USED OR IN WORN CONDITION
5. BOOTS AND SHOES MUST BE RETURNED WITH ORIGINAL BOX
6. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE; SALE MERCHANDISE, UNDERWEAR, SOCKS, SWIMWEAR, FOOD, WATER FILTERS, CLIMBING EQUIPMENT, ROPES, BOOKS, MAGAZINES, AND FIRST AID KITS
7. IF USED AND FOUND DEFECTIVE THE MERCHANDISE SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER FOR REPAIR OR EXCHANGE. WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE MANUFACTURER. TENT & TRAILS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WARRANTY
Tent & Trails accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Sorry no COD or Pay Pal.
We verify that the billing address, phone number, and email you've provided match the information the bank has associated with the form of payment you're using. Tent & Trails may contact you if we can't verify this information.
Charging sales tax on orders is completely based on where you are shipping your package. We're NYS, and if you live in NYS, you will be charged sales tax if you are shopping in our Retail Store or Shipping an order to a NYS address.